Placenta implants: The European widely used method that is now available in Mexico!
WHAT ARE STEM CELLS ?
Stem cells are mother cells that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body. One of the main characteristics of stem cells is their ability to self-renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells. Stem cells can become cells of the blood, heart, bones, skin, muscles, brain etc. There are different sources of stem cells but all types of stem cells have the same capacity to develop into multiple types of cells.
Painless and effective, placental stem cell therapy has been shown to drastically improve medical conditions.
WHY PLACENTA AS A SOURCE OF STEM CELLS?
In recent years, scientists and medical investigators have turned their attention to the human term placenta as a possible source of progenitor/stem cells.
The fact that placental tissues originate during the first stages of embryological development supports the possibility that these tissues may contain cells which have retained the plasticity of the early embryonic cells from which they come from. The placenta is also fundamental for maintaining fetomaternal tolerance during pregnancy suggests that cells present in placental tissue may have inmunomodulatory characteristics.
- These two key aspects make cells from placenta good candidates for possible use in cell therapy, with the possibility of providing cells that are capable of multiplying into various different cell types, and which also display immunological properties that would allow their to treat diseases. Furthermore, given that the placenta is generally discarded after birth, this tissue is available in large supply, the recovery of cells from this tissue does not involve any invasive procedures for the donor, and their use does not pose any ethical problems.
Specific diseases that could improve with Stem cell treatments .
- Sexual dysfunction
- Prostate problems
- Libido decreased
- Low energy
- Dry skin
- Premature aging
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Menopause- Vaginal dryness.
For those who might find the use of stem cells to be a debatable issue, many ethicists and physicians agree that placental stem cells are ethical since the newborn baby no longer needs it, and it is traditionally discarded after birth. Stem cells offer a renewable source of new cells for the body to replace and treat many medical issues such as those listed below.
What else can this treatment do for you?
- Balances the nervous system - cardiovascular fuctions, glands (sebaceous and sweat) and muscles.
- Detox – Placenta stem cells help absorb nutrients and toxins are disposed of, which could also contribute to a better performance of the overall system.
- Aging – it slow down the process of aging, since stem cells have the original elasticity of the placenta, keeping skin looking fresh and hydrated.
- Menopause – Betters the hormone production and makes symptoms milder.
- Hair – Strengthens the roots stopping fallout, brings vitality.
- Insomnia - Helps fights insomnia and helps achieve a better sleep.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TREATMENT ?
A placenta stem cell treatment is uniquely determined based on medical need or condition. A physician will review the patient’s medical record and decide where to place the stem cells during a patent consultation. Determining where to put the stem cells is vital to offer the greatest impact on the patient’s condition and generate the best results as possible.
HOW ARE THE STEM CELLS IMPLANTED?
Once the administration sites are determined, the patient is given a local anesthesia at the implant site. Many patients find the treatment painless.
Dr. Saul Ramos In Nuevo Laredo Mexico developed a unique placenta implantation technique: Once the anesthesia has begun to work, the physician then makes small incisions in which to place the placental stem cell implant. The placental tissue is placed within the incision and then closed up with suture. Results to the stem cell implants are seen anywhere from 24 hours, though it takes about six months to one year for the placental tissue to be fully absorbed by the body. The physician might also decide to give stem cell injection at different location on the body to increase the positive effects of the implant procedure.
HOW IS THE PLACENTA OBTAINED?
The placental stem cells are harvested from young women (between ages 18 and 20 years) after the baby is born via cesarean section so that the placenta does not receive contamination through a traditional birth.
Placentas undergo many processes, prior to being placed. First, blood and plasma are extracted, to avoid risk of infection, centrifuged and then sterilized with gamma radiation. This tissue is then completely safe, biohazard free and sterilized. The placenta hydrates, gradually grows, and then begins to manage nutrients. The benefits remain for one year. For over 10 years, the placenta (stem cell) provides a host of benefits to the entire body. It is worth mentioning that implementation especially balances the autonomic nervous system, ie. the part of the central and peripheral nervous system that regulates all vital functions of our body.
PLACENTA CORD BANKING
Placenta banking refers to the collection and storage of stem cells from the placenta, in addition to those found in cord blood, after the birth of a human baby. Placenta stem cells are those stem cells that are found only in the placenta and are collected after the blood from the umbilical cord is drawn. They are non-embryonic stem cells, as are those obtained from umbilical cord blood. Both the placenta and umbilical cord are also rich sources of stem cells. Banking stem cells from the placenta in addition to those found in cord blood significantly increases the number of prenatal stem cells that are collected and preserved.
In Italy, hospitals estimate that 50-66% of cord blood donations are discarded prior to banking because of insufficient quantity of cells. The discarded donations are used for research purposes. Cord blood stem cells have been used to treat over 80 diseases to date, including leukemia, Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and sickle cell anemia. Over 8,000 cord blood stem cell transplants have been performed to date. Now the powerful placental stem cell transplants have taken place, and are and will be more and more in the future.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR TREATMENT ?
- Premature aging, menopause and migraine
- Acne, allergies, skin problem and asthma
- Male sexual weakness and degeneration andropause
- Renal and prostates
- Hypertension and hypotension
- Rheumatism, arthritis, sciatica, gout, and diseases of the bones and muscles
- Scleroderma, varicose veins, phlebitis, gout and hemorrhoids
- Lupus erythematosus
- Sinusitis and gastric ulcer
- Cancer, cysts, tumors, chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Vitiligo, psoriasis, and herpes
- Baldness and physical exhaustion
- Autoimmune diseases
- Diabetes type 1 and 2, diabetic foot pain and depression
- Strengthening the immune, hormonal, nervous, and circulatory system
- Chronic fatigue
- Stress and anxiety, insomnia, memory problems
- Processes pre- and postoperative
- Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer
- Chronic diseases, degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee, hip and spine
- Other conditions such as rhinitis medicamentosa, cerebral palsy and epilepsy
Visit our new clinic in Nuevo Laredo, México.
Recently, the internet has been flowing with stories about stem cell injection therapy and its benefits, where to get them, and how to increase its impact for the best.
Many people have taken interest in it, but don’t know where to find a clinic that offers this top-technology treatment. Many are located in many place in Europe, and today, we are bringing it closer to home.
There have been countless cases in which now only Stem cell treatments help the desired condition, but excel in results, and have been used to treat the following.
o Multiple sclerosis (MS)
o Heart disease
o Spinal condition
o Several types of cancer
Everything seems amazing… Except for the cost.
A stem cell treatment is divided in injections in treatments that take between 3 to 6 weeks, and the price of it injection goes from $15,000 and onwards. These time consuming and extremely expensive treatment has made it impossible for many patients who need it to obtain the treatment.
Our Placenta Stem Cell Treatment (PST) in Vida Nueva, implants start from $2800!
What can we treat through Stem Cell Therapy ?
* Cancer Solid Tumors
* Diabetes type 1 and 2, Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Pain.
* Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer
* Bone Regeneration
* Chronic Diseases
* Degenerative Osteoarthritis of the knee, Hip and Spine
* Circulatory system
* Hypertension and hypotension
* Lupus Erythematosus
* Hypertension and hypotension
* Liver Diseases
* Multiple Sclerosis
* Kidney Diseases
* Male Sexual Weakness
* Anti Aging
How can PST help treat cancer patients?
Currently, stem cell transplants are a widely used therapy for a few types of cancer, specifically for types of leukemia and lymphomas (both are blood cancers). Worldwide research, especially in Russia, has demonstrated stem cells give a positive effect to patients with all (without exception) forms of cancer pathology and in all phases of the disease. Especially in cases, when it is impossible to continue the anti-tumor treatment (chemotherapy, radiotherapy) because of complications or individual intolerance.
During the course of chemotherapy and radiotherapy (irradiation), in case of such complications as leukopenia, anemia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis, hepatitis, depression, wasting, enteropathy, alopecia, etc., transplantation of stem cells promotes rapid restoration of peripheral blood parameters after chemotherapy, improvement of the overall condition, and helps prevent complications; overall, PST contributes to decrease in weakness of the patient, improvement of patient’s overall condition, psycho-emotional status and quality of life.
PST takes a overall system-approach to combating the wide variety of cancer symptoms and underlying causes. Placenta / Stem Cell Therapy (PST) and their unique growth factors have a positive health Impact on cancer and cancer related issues because they enhance, repair and regenerate these Three Major Biological Systems in the body:
IMMUNE SYSTEM: (IMMUNOMODULATING THERAPY)
The scientific community is focusing much attention on this complex system because so many illnesses result from aberrations in this area. These are the auto-immune diseases (Rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, Multiple sclerosis etc.) Many conditions like tuberculosis (TB), shingles or chronic infections start when the Immune system is down because of many conditions such as stress, steroid therapy, cancer therapy, or AIDS. PST provides all the vital substances and growth factors but without the toxicity due to their perfect balance in an organ (placenta) that is not designed or manipulated by humans. If this system is in top condition, the degenerative illnesses are delayed or stopped, the auto-immune conditions are helped and chronic infections are better controlled. The fact that the immune system is "awake" is the reason this therapy is now considered a preventative measure against cancer.
Studies done in men and women have shown that after the placenta is implanted, the hormonal profile is reset to the way it was years before.
- In men, there is a noticeable improvement of the initial rates of male hormones, and a new glandular balance that gives more energy and increases the libido. Recent discoveries about Prostate enlargement involve an alteration in sexual hormones as the main reason the prostate grows out of control. This explains why the PST can help this condition tremendously.
- In women, the treatment appears to be an interesting alternative to Estrogen Replacement Therapy, given that there is a conversion of minor androgens to estrogen, and an increased secretion of progesterone without the possible side effects.
The most important nutrients that the body needs to be alive and healthy are Oxygen and Glucose, which are delivered by millions of blood vessels all over the body. With aging the circulation becomes less efficient, if other factors like smoking, being sedentary, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other lipids are added, the result is that very important organs like the brain, heart, skin and ultimately the whole body suffers the effects of that inefficiency: poor memory, drier and paler skin, no energy and basically all the signs of aging appear. One of the first signals of improvement with PSC therapy is that the skin color becomes pinker and warmer after just two or three days of the implants and the skin texture is better in just 3 to 4 weeks. That effect could be explained because of the Vascular Growth Factors that the placenta has along with the millions of Stem Cells.
By enhancing, repairing and regenerating these 3 main systems of the body, Cancer sufferers have the potential to receive remarkable improvements in their condition.
How Can Placenta Stem Cell Therapy (PST) help Diabetic Conditions?
PST is intended as an improvement on one’s condition. It is not a “magic cure” or “miracle pill.” We have performed procedures on several patients, and although results vary from person to person, the results have always proven to be positive. Patients with pre-existing conditions or living with non-positive contexted lifestyle may also contribute to the outcome of the treatment. The Placenta stem cell and related protocol for DIABETES and related disorders is designed to be used with conventional medicine to give you the best of both.
PST takes an overall system-approach to combating the wide variety of diabetes symptoms and underlying causes. Placenta / Stem Cell Therapy (PST) and their unique growth factors have a positive health impact on diabetes related issues because they enhance, repair and regenerate these three major biological systems in the body with a very high success rate.
The Picture Below illustrates this simple procedure done in less than 30 minutes no hospitalization needed. You will be able to return to your normal activities in a few days.